SAV 0.00% 0.3¢ savcor group limited

2010/2011

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Disclosure: I work for management in this company

The buying up today is good news. It suggests to me that people who have sold down for capital gain reasons, are picking up a stock that they see as undervalued and possibly near it's bottom.

A 30% jump in relatively low volume (our share lacks liquidity, owing to a large volume held by staff and the Finn's) is still significant. And it's not a spec stock, full order books and more coming in point to a decent year for us.

With the movement of the IPI to commercial status, the divestment of FACE and our growing consolidation in several fields we have done well to keep up in the face of generally poor market conditions and the overall throttling back in spending by mines and governments in Infrastructure.

For those who wonder how the upper echelons spend their time, Hannu (the CEO) and Petrus (GM-Eastern Region) have been in WA most of the week hard at work. They are good, hard working people.

Me, I am in operational side of things. I am spending my weekend tendering :) big things await on Monday...wish us luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.