MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

2010 yr that tested us - 2011 yr of redemption

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    To all of the faithful crew who have been there waiting for the rise on UNX, my bestwishes to you all.

There have been some very testing times none moreso than one August day this year when i remember she was sitting at 12c. I was at an all time low with my overall portfolio as value stock I believed were the next big things were going nowhere fast including UNX.

Thankfully through my firm belief in the future direction and faith that tenement position and new management would send us in the right direction, i feel vindicated. My strategy was to buy as many as possible on weakness, to cash in on the capital raise that was coming.

Thankfully Late Novemeber and December has been the best 6 weeks I have ever encountered in my years of share investing. Please believe I am not here to gloat but to express my JUBILATION at the sudden turnaround.

All of us who have been there in the dark days, with many holding far longer than myself deserve a quiet drink over christmas, and we need to recognise we have made a great investment decision with UNX.

Canadian Explorer, CliffyLyons, Smity Hicbart, NZ Rugby, Golden 6, Leapzig are names that come to mind who have been believers in this stock. Yes even you Pictorella :), did u take my advice and hold in the early 20c range as we discussed - I know you did so well done.

Gents all i can say is that this is just the beginning - spread the word talk to accomplices, people in the industry, e/mail potential investors etc, ring radio/tv programs, think bog don't be afraid to spread the word in a reasoned and logical manner to others. We all have a part to play as investors in marketing UNX and adding to the shareholder base which can only be a positive.

I cannot wait for the lab analysis results to be released in January 2011. It seems they will be excellent and we all know what this will do to the shareprice.

Haspete, Tibbs welcome aboard I have enjoyed your analysis and videos from a T/A perspective. It has brought a new direction to this thread - keep it coming.

We are now on the radar of day traders also so movement further in the short term is imminent.

Merry Christmas all and let look forward to our future in
    2011 and beyond.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.