SLX 3.60% $4.55 silex systems limited

dnyland, totally understand your anxt but thats the nature of...

1. 428 Posts.
    dnyland, totally understand your anxt but thats the nature of this company. Its dependent on ge who are busy boys with many things besides slx tech. as ME73 often points out.
    But yes I agree there are some big holders in slx that I also figure are more than just punters. It will happen and right now its a buying opportunity the way I see the price being held at this level. They will do their issue at 5.40
    and maybe below and away it will go again probably to better heights until the news releases hold us on higher levels. As I have said in other posts I have always been reluctant to sell any slx but in the last 3 months have sold some to look at other short term likelies and I guess I have done that in the hope slx doesnt go skywards cause I have learnt to understand this is a hot thing when it runs and a blink and you can miss it. So far the other shares I have bought with slx money stand at break even so in some ways I am not wanting to see slx fly as I intend topping back up. I think most posters understand that ones available money supply is an issue for most of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.55
Change
-0.170(3.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.58 $4.60 $4.50 $2.923M 643.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 386 $4.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 671 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.