MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

2011 - agm - building a golden future

1. 247 Posts.
    In the interests of fellow shareholders mate Boris and I made great physical sacrifices at the AGM to all hours.

Heavily bombed in the crossfire of Asahai schooners from Alexei, Nick and sundry at AGM and slow to pick up recovery vein.

However mightily impressed, with will follow with postings of interviews with all three passionate new MCO directors and impressive new well grounded CEO Mike Botting when able.

Especially impressed with Alexie - very deep pockets $23b not remotely concerrned about current share price believes the only way is up an a long term holder, very smart cookie - beleives mco has ample avenues and potential for him and fellow directors to turn into a billion $$$ company.

His emphasis was "growth", "growth", "growth" because he passionately in the potential of MCO leadership, new infrastructure, staff and tenements. The directors spent 12 hours in conference the day before the AGM seeting new paths for the future.

I am told Alexi led a lot of the discussion to me he was very vibrant, forthright, informative and intoxicating company, not reluctant to be interviewed in depth at all.

Probably take a week or so to compile and get them to peruse before release, bit slow off the mark these days but will include overseas interviews. And Nick's appoval as well which was the offer ti tabled get their opinons, predictions and intel.

I believe something like this was needed to be done. Hope MCO itself can get the news out sooner than me as share price short term is asbymal and not reflecting promise of the company.

1000 ounces a month production aim quoted from January 2012, building to an eventual target of 100,000 ozs per annum in three to five years.

Thats what I call "building a golden future,"

Hope i DON'T PASS OUT WITH ALCOHOLOCIC,HIC, POISONING IN THE INTERIM.

Cheers to all fellow long term MCO shareholders.

P.S. My gastroinestinal/thoracic surgeon and a cousin dipped in yesterday for a long term MCO taste test too.

They follow my Doctor, chemist, accountant, former colleagues, and other dedicated drinking/and sober well grounded good mates, my kids and their friends, and three others in small congregation.

And cheers too to Hagtoweight and Pistolstar for their efforts in keeping candid postg agm conversations on track.

Go Go Go MCO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.