MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Was good news bar the blokie getting breathalized being careless...

1. 247 Posts.
    Was good news bar the blokie getting breathalized being careless with intake the night before, no names or packdrill, Correct and normal safety proceedure at the start of a responsible mine shift.

Info was not quoted - therefore I suppose it was unsubstantiated by the top dog who said: I know as much as you do – I don't know anything other the winder is going at full tilt for ore haulage, they are carting from the Rose and the crusher is working beaut.

Our chairman is going down next week to see with his own eyes the production process in full swing.

He says they are too busy to put out a production report every week and its not up to him it is now MB's responsibility.

But I challenged him re the single page letter he sent out with notes prior to agm on November 11 which led us to believe that "a production report was due shortly."

He explained the concentrates need to be sampled, shipped to Melb, wait in line for processing which takes time and then various amounts of gold are recovered. It isn't snap your fingers and hey presto there's a gold production line. It's not cookies we're making at bakers delight you know.

However he said he would hassle Mike but we can't give a weekly production update – need to have a longer view but take your points and hopefully will put together somtheing soon..

FYI -. the above is much more info than original post and as required ....."more substantiated."

He seemed very happy and said Mike Botting is off to the smelters either today or tomorrow and Nick would also be visiting the smelter to see what gold we have put together, " I hope", so more intel should be unearthed soon.

I also reported that I have an interview with Alexei early mid next week.....as discussed post agm and in emails....

I asked whether we should make this a voice broadcast....will be on tape as discussed, but was going to make notes and questions to put to him (any suggestions) and then write it up for NG's approval as agreed, before I post or send it out, so that nothing contravened the ASX protocols.

I had hoped to follow with interviews with two other directors and MB but Alexei is the jewell in the crown as was so enthusiastic when we talked with him at AGM about it.

Its going to be an interview about 1.00 am our time either Monday or Wednesday, so its coming together. have not had replies from others I plan to profile too.

Nick said: "Owing to ASX rules Stewart, if there was a QnA of Alexei or anyone else from mco, agreed questions would have to be published either via asx release & website blog or via BRR & asx release.

It's a fair idea, you'd need to gather the queries and I can help do the asx part once you know what you are asking."

That might do for now, if the above is moderated I will save it and publish my email where it can be retrieved in its entirety. by the way it is is [email protected].

Don't need the drama, lot longer and more qualified than my previous post...less angst, more pills, more gold, more whine (sic), thumbs up, and Cheers to all.

Stewi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.