SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

2011 annual report disclosure and now , page-3

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Chand,

I dont have a meaningful reply for you - I simply dont why SSN mgment have requested for latest package, perhaps more interesting to my mind is timing?

Having mulled over as much info as I could gather, I basically came to three potential scenarios:

1 SSN is about to release some phenomenal positive news. If so, then why not put hat out after release of such news?

2.SSN is about to disappoint with appraisals. However, I did not this sense from reading SSN updates and releases, incl those of nearology companies. However, it is somewhat disconcerting watching Continental Resources Inc. (CLR) tumble in NY.

3. SSN mgment has wind of t/over and making preparations. Yes, I know this scenario has been raised time and time again but it is what makes sense to me. Any potential t/over move would be best (from predator's financial view) when market is depressed. If true, should this not be released to market?

As I stated before, under current market sentiment + SSN news my vote is NO. This is subject review, depending on SSN developments and releases over next few weeks.

In the interim, I have allowed my wallet to do my talking and bought more SSNOs.

Good luck,

MS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.