2011 best picks..., page-7

1. 664 Posts.
    Hey guys here a few from me:

1. SDL - Iorn Ore play, has undergone a serious re-rating and i believe will continue to grow, has a few important announcements due in Q1 2011, including Financing, Off-take agreements and BFS results. Market cap of $1.5 billion, don't let this scare you, can still multi-bag from here; CAPEX of $3 billion which i believe will be repaid in less than a year, has a huge resource which will only grown, a targeted 35mtpa first year production to be ramped up in the years following with potential to reach 100mtpa, cost advantage over Australian peers as projects are located in low cost Africa. Will grow in 2011, though could still be a 10 bagger from here once production kicks off if you're looking for a long term investment.

2. EQX - Iorn Ore play located in Africa near SDLs congo project, has 10 bagged in the last 6 months, but will only continue to grow as market capital is only at $310m (compared to SDL $1.5bil), exploration still under way, and is a couple years away from where SDL is at, though SDL publicity will get this one noticed, and a similar resource and size of resource will help share price grow. To get to the same market cap at which SDL is at will multibag x5 from here, so expect a similar market cap to SDLs MC today in about a years time, as this should get there alot sooner than SDL because of the SDL coverage. If you're willing to wait 5 years you should see huge returns. (On a like for like basis, buying EQX today, is like buying SDL at 12.5c 2 years ago)

3. CHN - A gold play with market cap of $140 and as stated in the AGM presentation they're located in an area where other companies have grown from similar market caps to over $1b $2b mcs in the last couple of years.. Set to go into production in just over a year, with an exploration program to significantly increase resource should push the price up nicely, increasing gold prices wont hurt, as CHN will be a high grade low cost producer.

4. CCC - As mentioned above, i shouldn't repeat

5. BCC - A speculative stock with a market cap of less than $30 million, just added this one, because there is huge potential in Alaska if it can get its operations up there up and running. A little more riskier than the previous shares mentioned. Could easily multibag on good news.

Noted that this thread is for shares in 2011, though i believe that these are all good for a longer term investment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.