EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

2011 copper conference brisbane 23-24 march

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    I am seriously thinking of coming up from down South and going to this conference in Brissy next year given Exco's involvement.

I thought it might be an excellent opportunity for those fellow HC Exco posters/groupies interested to maybe convene an unofficial catchup/extra-ordinary meeting over a Cloncurry Lager or two. It would be great to get a group together to chat informally about and hopefully toast the success' of CCP and Whitedam etc but more importantly put a face/s to some of the familiar names/posters, who knows we might even get RedWheels to come down from ground zero to tell some more stories about what's happening in and about the town.

Here's the details below for all those interested, please let me know and if we get enough interested I'll try and arrange the unofficial hotel where we can all catch up prior to the conference.

Cheers Aussie

The 2011 Australian Copper Conference is run by Vertical Events and brings together Australia?s leading players in the copper mining sector with an audience of industry experts and retail investors eager to discover who the big winners will be in this valuable market sector going forward.

Exco is pleased to be presenting at next year's conference. The event will be held at the Sofitel Hotel in Brisbane from 23-24 March 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.