XJO 0.08% 8,103.2 s&p/asx 200

TD91Yes, I would love to put it all together.I have long thought...

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    TD91

Yes, I would love to put it all together.

I have long thought a few with various disciplines combined could be a potent force. Too much for any one individual.

A link below to some sentiment stats and they seem hard to ignore.

The question is whether we are a tired and toppy market or whether this is the excess that is early in a long bull!

The two dates mentioned in the article are interesting. Yes, 2005 and 2005 were in the context of a longer bull.

The Nov 18 2004 saw some hesitation then some decent upside before a better correction.

The Jul 12 2005 saw a decent correction.

I chose Dec 14/15 here as 8 months or 240 degrees from out April high but was always aware that Xmas was 4 months and 120 degrees from SPX low and 8 months and 240 degrees from the April high.

And then I have the triple whammy for 1/1/2011. That date is Saturday and the triple major bear has the first trading day of 3/1/2011 as important.

So I guess we can allow a first trading day up in the new year and then see what happens.

If we hold up into the start of 2011, it does give some serious support but allows a couple of weeks only downside perhaps.

For the bearish case I would prefer a weak finish into year end and just a Jan 3 spike. Bullish is perhaps continuing higher into year end and then a couple of weeks down.

http://tradersnarrative.wordpress.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.