GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

2011 forward p/e ratio, page-2

1. 7,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2711
    My conclusion for 2011 is that the market, especially in stocks under 50c, is predomianted by speculative traders. No offence at all to them, but they play the game very differently to someone like yourself who clearly understands something about fundamental analysis. Therefore in a fairly liquid stock such as this, prior to posting the runs on the board (as per reasonable forward projections being realised) there inevitably will be a period where the share price goes nowhere and is traded heavily, because the traders don't really care what the stock is actually worth. In fact, they find that aspect quite tiresome. At some point, the fundamentals takeover, and the share price jumps to the next level. I used to think this should happen quite quickly, but in this sort of market, which, let's face it, has been fragile, the speculative trading goes up and down without any real trend. In 2003 through to mid 2007, the jumps happened quickly because we were in a real bull run...could happen again next year in my view.

Having said all that, one never really knows when the jump around the fundamentals will actually take place. If we knew that we would be laughing.

Based on reasonable fundamentals this should be trading a heck of a lot higher. That has been my view for a while. I am just going to hang on and buy on the dips as I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.