ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

2011 i can't wait

1. 18 Posts.
    Having just returned home yesterday from overseas and not had time to view the market until now, I see the GSA is moving forward and things look exciting for the company and shareholders.

I also see the share price went to a high of $0.235c and closed at $0.225c. I'm told the market closed at 2pm daylight saving time yesterday which meant the market had about 20 minutes to digest the announcement, evaluate the contents and act accordingly. There was not much action pre announcement with less than 175,000 shares turning over and post announcement nearly 4,000,000 were traded.

Considering the holiday season and most brokers are away from their trading desks I can hardly wait for the market to open on the 10th January when business returns to a near normal state. Gota love holidays!

Icon must surely be close to a major correction in SP, look at the assets, cash at the bank, and the very real possibility of a $32 billion GSA. Yes I know we don't yet have the gas, that said one must agree we have some pretty dam good assets with huge potential. Remember, we do not need to find 20 years supply of gas in one drilling program!

There would be more than one gas executive looking at Icon and asking his or her marketing department," how did a company with a $0.225c share price sign a $32b gas deal and be weeks away from converting a MOU into a cash income stream over 20 years"?

Just goes to show small players can play in the main game.

May I wish all at Icon a Happy New Year and Good Drilling folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.