TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

2011 the year to stock up

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    AGM didn't really tell us anything new. On two occasions it was mentioned that they hoped to reach their fonda sales target (30%) by year end if not by early in 2012. So this has to be positive regarding sales?

PS was disappointed about the dilution, he empathized with us being a substantional holder himself, but it had to be done to get phase III rolling (the jewel in the crown - as stated many many time). To delay this would have possibly cost us another M$7 PLUS PLUS (which has already been spent on phase III thus far)

Authorised Generic had to be annouced on that dreaded day for legal reasons - no one wanted to go to jail so end of story IMO.

Mentioned several times that shareholder value is very important and this will be realized next year with fonda dividends (First big cheques for ACL) mid year, or some other means of rewarding loyal SHs.

No clarity on Split - and this will depend on what the ACL / whole market does next year. When / if this happens they want ACL holders to do well out of the split regarding pro rata (no indication discussed). There will need to be more capital raising for Oncology side.

All very positive about the future, the bag of tricks they hold are pretty amazing for any pharma co. let alone a little co. based at eight mile plains (bne).

IMO the SP will stay at these levels until the second tranche has been done and dusted, and then we will see a very steady northerly increase. I really believe that 2011 will leave behind unprecidented buying oportunity in what could possibly be a Billion Dollar company in 3 years.

Good Luck All

PS I didn't see TDA at the AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.