CUL 0.00% 0.6¢ cullen resources limited

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    As a former long holder and follower of CUL.. I would like to express my sympathy to CUL ordinary shareholders at the close of another year, and wish them well in 2011.

I have no sympathy or time for the two major shareholders whos got this company by the curlies and prevented any increase in shareholder value for the last 3 years. They forced me and many others out, because of their manipulation of SP and lack of direction in what to do with Cullen. Every time there was an upward move in the SP they stopped it; like if their plan is for a takeover, one day, for a song or less ?!
    As far as the management board, I could only repeat what I've posted on many occasions: Guys put down your digging tools for a moment and learn about running a business,. The Xmas break could be a good opportunity to do a crash course.. because fellows, you maintain a dismal record.
    CUL remains the worst performing resource/ explorer stock for another year. Why ?? Pourquoi ?? A lot of Talk but no walk.
    2011 could be the end of your sad saga or the start of something good.ZZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.421M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $28 4.717K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1445550 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 346719 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.