TFL 0.00% 1.5¢ tasfoods limited

2012 annual y/e 30/12/12, page-7

1. 4,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Pulled the paragraph below from an article on the Festival of Media in Singapore, the key thing to me was the readiness of the Chinese to buy online, which bodes well for our e-commerce platform.

Hopefully they don't try to reinvent the wheel and focus on replicating something that has worked elsewhere. I am still not clear on what they will be selling, but hopefully exclusive and/or bulk (discounted) 'experiences'. Similar to a Scoopon, but for a 5 Star Buffet, partnered with a Hotel Chain across 15 cities (Scale). And while you are selling Hotel Buffets, may as well sell them a room night and make a weekend of it....

Asian brands innovate – but do Aussies?
    Matt Hunt
    The possibility and current reality of social commerce in the region were bought into sharp focus for the Australian contingent (and drew a few sharp intakes of breath) by Ken Hong from Weibo whose case study revealed how 666 smart cars were sold in eight hours and 50,000 mobile phones were sold in just five minutes by Weibopay (China’s micro-blogging site’s virtual currency which is similar to Paypal). There is a tremendous opportunity for marketers in the region to move from driving traffic to driving sales.

http://www.bandt.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.