SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I believe once SSN can prove up Roosevelt and Hawk Springs TB...

1. 470 Posts.
    I believe once SSN can prove up Roosevelt and Hawk Springs TB and the board may not go into full field development but will drill enough wells in and around their acreage to make their leases look attractive enough for a T/O.

I was surprised to see SSN allocate $10M to drill the 4 infill well in North Dakota Stockyard Fields when this area is already proven thus leaving more cash for Roosevelt and Hawk Springs.

As I have said in an earlier post SSN already have a capital plan in place but wouldn’t release any detail to the market because it was too speculative, until they get a better idea of flow rates and the quality of their acreage.

TB is a smart operator and despite the delays has done more than enough for me to keep holding and purchase more shares along the way.

Don’t forget we will be due for the march quarterly by the end of this month and we should see big increases to our net production with the addition of, Everett, Defender with 37.5% of 5000 barrels and with Gene back on tap again.

With results shortly on Australia and Gretel 2 and a good quarterly coming up, could prove to be a great opportunity in the very short term.

Cheers Matsim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.