CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

2012 & future of x-toll

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Thanks Matakus...

I've come to the same conclusion.
    I believe the previous company alliances & the deal made then was unlikely to fit in with the new board strategy & us more vocal shareholders (Colinjb was correct in his post with his rumours '2 days' before the actual news...?)& is about keeping their good reputation in tact also so they diplomatically declined & we should all wish NN the best in the future while we now look ahead to ours,opening up the chance that we can align with another pharma on different terms that we can all also have input with.

Saverio, sorry it felt like a ghost town to you as we were all probably sitting here but were not in the mood to post until we got more information. Like many shareholders we are down a huge amount & this year we 'invested' 40 times our original stake so we have a big hole in our bank account but at least it's not on credit card so hope you've got some garage sales happening at your house to pay the bills! Hope you are coping okay - just talk to us all here if you need to. Meanwhile,I'm trying to keep control on many levels of feelings re todays announcement.

We haven't sold any shares but like many here we'd wipe out the whole buy queue anyway but this is also because I truly still believe that X-Toll has a future & that this will come to us in 2012. There are Roadshows & Broker presentations planned soon all around Australia,the Biotec sector is heating up after Commodities have had control of the markets for so long & I do think the stock newsletters may even show an interest in covering where the future of X-Toll may lead to from here.

Don't give up yet as I believe this story is nowhere near finished yet. We just have to watch what 2012 brings us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.