AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

2012 here we come

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes...agree with previous posts...great finish for such a horrible year..Good Riddens 2011!!!

Don’t forget, overall market down 14.5% for the year with most investors shying away from riskier assets. On one hand I've been surprised how well AVB has held up considering...but on the other hand, quality results with continuous news flow has helped support the SP.

On the topic of continuous news flow...I know...we all want that next announcement to come and sometimes we probably drive the company crazy with calls and emails, but they have been pretty good considering...just from memory...say one a month??..Not sure of other views out there, but that's a pretty good strike rate and don’t forget the results have been pretty damm good for each ann..I think we have little to complain about.. Just remember that news will come when it comes..

I'm truly excited about 2012, I honestly am....It may sound silly and you may laugh but on this thread... it feels like we are all part of one big AVB family....where we share the lows and highs of one company together...But we all share the view that this company has future potential..

And on a final note.... can I have you all up standing for a toast..... cheers.... for such a great job from mgmt from AVB in such a tough year..and cheers to you all for such informative posts...I have learnt a lot....

Enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.