IXR 12.5% 0.7¢ ionic rare earths limited

WRI was advised to sell a few at 70c before they hit 70c (Feb...

1. 8,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    WR

I was advised to sell a few at 70c before they hit 70c (Feb last year)
    but then 70c when it came was so solid....oops then pattersons started selling.... oh well...

The CNI solution is terrific and NM comments about the resource is very reassuring ... its a very good deposit.... but another 3 years for a mine .......hmmmmmmm at least IMX will have cash flow from Cairn Hill to move things along ... that I like.

Snaefell and surrounds... 1 bilion tons ... that has to be attractive

UNX ... we are hoping for a mantra style deposit ... but then according to gauci I thort we had one ...hmmmmm

Letss not forget Ozminerals JV ... something could break herer anytime

Mr Haggerty going ... thats a pity but Whitehaven takes up his time these days ..... having said this, Meadows and Nitsche are class acts

so its another waiting game I am afraid ... greece hasnt helped

so Charlie ? he reckons the bottom is in and the second half of the year will be a good half for the market based on falling interst rates versus 6% to 8% dividned yields AND there is asstill lots of stuff being sold into China even tho people say they are slowing... and they probably are but remember that even a 6% growth rate on last years increased base could still be a growth rate of 15% compared to 5 years ago

but, heh, dont get me wrong , after all these years I am very pi$$ed off that the share price is 23c, so I will end with one of charlies quotes..maybe its time to wonder
    "what could go right?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $34.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $33.10K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 11010249 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6630494 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.