AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

2012, page-2

1. 24 Posts.
    2004, Thanks for your relentness positivity:)

I don't really give a rats about the negative comments on here but then again I am here for the longer term rather than some who are in for a quick buck (not that there is anything wrong with that). I think the motives for the negative comments are for the short termers who have there own agendas and/or lack of patience of some investors.

In hindsight I was pretty happy with the recent drop in shareprice because I was able to top up at $0.06 and $0.07. At the time I was a little concerned but with the last piece of news I think the risk has been greatly reduced and I am very happy to be in AVB.

As further drill results and other news become available, assuming they are positive the SP will look after itself. Hopefully markets will cooperate because obviously this is a factor as well. I really do think we are at the mercy of those two comments...drill results and markets. Those two factors will determine how much of a rise we get but things are looking good on the drilling front.

I have currently been in AVB well over a year and plan to hold at least well in to 2012.

Thanks to all the people that post informative info. You know who you are and I am greatful. I particularly like the explanations on the reports and other geo stuff.

Best of luck Avbers. Can't wait for further announcements.

Regards and patience

Randoms

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.