TAM 0.00% 3.2¢ tanami gold nl

Hi Wheels, just heard from site that they have booted the...

1. 120 Posts.
    Hi Wheels, just heard from site that they have booted the Central RM and COO, last of the experienced Mining people to of taken Central forward, aparently it is a part of a new re-structuring program, more likely there allegiance was with the ex MD maybe? They also said these guys wouldnt conform to the old Tanami ways, (dont know Tanami well enough to understand who or what that means)Exploration Manager now running things from Perth apparently,
    Personnally I cant see Central going anywhere this year, not if the existing Management are anything to go by over the last few weeks, I dont understand how an MD,COO,RM and a number of reputable consultants get a feasability soooo wrong and if they didnt, why have these people been given the boot, maybe Denis Waddell needs to fess up about what is really going on here?

I also asked about the extra drill rig, the 2nd rig finishes in a couple months, a short drill program only and where the main rig couldnt go, then back to a single rig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $12.11K 386.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291161 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 31905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.