AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

1. 700 Posts.
    Who here believes that in 2012 AVB could be $1? I for one am convinced (looking at an evidence based argument) that this is achieveable. How soon is unknown...more "spectacular" drill results, JORC upgrade etc are the key.

AVB is not without its risks and hurdles, but i for one get the feeling that 2012 will see some serious gains made both in the field and on the trading floor.

AVB could end up with a take over, but wouldnt we all prefer to see us into production?

Avb has proven multiple HGZ, and massive copper sulphides etc, and the copper is not going anywhere, in fact with every new ANN we see more evidence that AVB has more and more of what the world needs.

Its tuely amazing the sp can be loitering around 10-11c, but hey - THE MARKET IS NEVER WRONG, it can be irrational and illogical, but its right all of the time!

I have WAY more shares than i ever thought i would in a single share (yes silly me) but the risk to reward ratio here is something (in my 40 years investing) i have not come across too many times.

Fear and traders are causing some to unload, that and i guess shorters and downramper's -but i can t help but get the feeling that 2012 will be key.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.