POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

2013 DFS Supports Low Cost, Long Life Nickel Operation, page-19

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56

Funny you are happy to quote Petra has value pos at 55c, and often claim that it cant be wrong and yet you will not accept facts that does not goes your way.

I never said the operation is not profitable, just how profitable. Petra had the cash cost at w at 5.00.

There is no saving of 20% because of a drop in the rate as the cost is quoted in usd in the first place. What about the debt in usd? Better not convert the taking in aud and have it ready to pay back IF we need to. If converted to aud them the loan loan outstanding just increase by 22% like you said.

How do you kno about the instant large profit and Margin on processing for pos and others? Are you claiming insider information?

The usd 3.35 includes the gold credit which we are not processing,what are you going to do there? You increase the cash cost.

If pos built the processing plan then there is no transport cost or very little of it, now it is hundred km away. This cost is not on original cash cost. What are you going to do there? You increase the cash cost.

What saving of 200m, the cost of building the plant is not built into the cash cost as per item no 6 so can't take it out when it is not in there in the first place.

If pos is withholding market sensitive information, then they are bridging asx rules, are you claiming that they are withholding information? What for? To depress the share price further? Or the result is crap to not further depress the share price?

Still waiting for the shock factor, believe me , still waiting, Thursday, two days to go for the news that fredy promise.
    Last edited by Jazz6868: 05/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.