ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Testarossa"Can anyone answer my simple question about why so...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Testarossa

"Can anyone answer my simple question about why so much dilution is bad if the share price grows to match it?"

Agree.

Dilution is only bad IF the dilution is on going LT and NOT creating VALUE. Unfortunately - Monash have dragged the chain and we find ourselves in this situation. Fact is it WILL come to a head very shortly one way or another....so I don't stress about it.

I enquired about this to ECT on a few levels a week ago... and the answer is no. My take is the ALDP is not a political football - all groups are aligned. The $90m is allocated and July 1 approaches.

http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/energy/innovation-and-research/etis/advanced-lignite-demonstration-program/aldp-frequently-asked-questions

"9. Have the government funds been committed and will they be withdrawn if a new government comes into office?

Yes the funds have been committed by both government and it is extremely unlikely that funds that have been committed by one government would be withdrawn by another. his has not occurred in any of the technology programs managed by this department."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neyveli_Lignite_Corporation

http://www.ectltd.com.au/wp-content/uploads/120213-Presentation-IPS-New-Delhi.pdf

At the recent BCIA seminar Ashley mentioned India as the next natural Coldry target. He mentioned Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan and Gujarat. Obviously things are alive and well with Indias largest lignite owner/burner Neyveli.

The recent ECT website article stated:

"The conference preceded a series of meetings with various Gujarat-based mining and power generators and Mumbai-based financial institutions."

Neyveli have p/stations/lignite in Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan and Gujarat. YES Banks headquarters are in Mumbai.

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/jeffrey-castellas/13/a36/6b6

An issue here re timing could be the India Coldry patent. Its not done yet but obviously it will be.

The 0.9c line wipe is an indication of what is to come imo.

Did the 0.8 8.5m buyer appear NOT knowing the Arup story...?...Who soaked up the other millions over previous weeks...?

Bottom line here is - IMO ...if Coldry was NOT a front runner for ALDP...there is NO way the sp would be 0.8 with the support it presently has.

Think about it. Thermal coal markets are absolutely shot - yet the perceived dog Coldry keeps barking....and the Govts/Monash etc from a distance keep yelling.

I was surprised that conservative Ashley did the face to face ~14 min interview PRIOR to anything definitive ie Monash $ or ALDP "confirmation".

We backed Ashley for the MD position - business is about PEOPLE and we and others (I reckon the Govt included) see Ashley as a Chem Engineer with vast tech deploying experience and MORE importantly a genuine trustworthy manner.

So WHY did Ashley do the face to face interview... NOW?

The written ECT website update was enough - but the interview conveys supreme confidence.

Cynics could say it was a desperate act to try to attract investment. That argument falls flat for many reasons...one being because the update was NOT ASX ann'ed... Ashley was clearly conveying to EXISTING s/holders.

We like that - but hey - Ashley knows the heat is on him to deliver the demo. His track record says he will deliver.

Some say Kos did this or that:

I say Kos did some very positive things as well...

* He went for the throat re ARUP/MacDow - they are the best of the best. A foundation was in place.

* He employed Ashley Moore

Things are indeed treacherous...but risk has seriously been reduced recently if you tick tock..

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.