ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

2013 = our year!, page-69

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Exactly Midnorth....IMO DFT is completed up to the point of mechanical ,electrical, structural and also any piling / foundation design...

As per the AGM and a mail I received back from AGiles.... ECTs site is in Loy Yang, but there was a choice of two or three sites that could be used WITHIN the LY site that we could take up and the last I heard the pick was to happen very very soon... That would mean that the only thing outstanding prior to picking the plot would be the site levelling and sewer, water and power connection point to be X'd in....all the sewer power water retictulation would defiantly IMO be complete.... There wouldn't be more than a couple of days regigging for those items.

Tincom should be very close / maybe even have the bulk of the DFT as they wouldn't be doing their economical feasibility costing based on any particular site.

RFP response mid march - tick, that a government date that one

Monash funds Jan-Feb - yep she's asx declined to mid feb; ( personally I think it will be anned soon)

CDP investors announced - yep Midnorth ; As we know they have said they were negotiating with interested parties and should have passed through those negs in the first 2 months subject to us getting through to RFP stage, which we have...

Some serious good news coming IMO....then hopefully a load more new routes and new speculation for us to discuss as it all unfolds!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.