ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

2013 = our year!, page-79

1. 4,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4709
    The timing all fits in nicely with ALDP funding to Commercial stage Paz,

The clean technology program runs from 2012 to 2018; ALDP funding clicks in mid this year allowing for ECT to have its first module operational by 2014... upon proving up the tech and showing that its commercially viable and considering the size of Australia's Lignite resource well i'm sure is ticks the box for part 12 of that document as you have pointed out

"provided they have demonstrated, to the satisfaction of the cabinet of the Australian government that there will be superior benefit to the Australian government"

Note the ECT line -

"Where the funding requested is $10m or more , the cabinet of the Australian government may in its sole discretion recommend to the project delegate a varied grant funding ration"

Does this suggest that that ration could actually exceed the 1:1ratio....

ECT I imagine would be the lead applicant in its application for funding through this program....the 2mtpa plant is going to cost - say for arguments sake $500m......if for arguments sake ECT got $50m through the 'clean technology program' at what ever ratio was decided....would that $50m stand as ECTs 10% slice of the cake??? Just as the ALDP will be providing ECT with the majority of its percentage be that 10,20 or what ever percent in the first module

For a 'cap in hand' tech company ... ECT must be stunned by the funding projects for 'lignite development- ALDP' and ' clean Technologies' that seemed to have jumped out of the hedge IMO....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.