FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

2013 - rise of the mad, page-5

1. 109 Posts.
    JevanClay,

Spot on I also think you are on the money, the Wilson report correlates exactly to what MAD is doing at the moment.The RSB Morgan also seemed positive. Everyone agrees that they need to get oil out of the ground, having more rigs in pay will do this. I am in this for the long run and need to ride this out. I think we have exciting times ahead.

Not sure what impact the current US end of financial year is having on share price also. I imagaine alot of US holder in this stock.

Stock Guru i am going to do something you cant and that is not post until there is another announcement, i wish you could do the same but you are not a a man of your word. Please atleast do me a favour and not reply to this, good luck with that.

Fantale it surpises me you have LT buy and say we need to get to 2500 - 5000 BOPD, did you think from October report we were going to get there overnight. Mate your sentiment reads like expecting santa claus to bring easter eggs.

GLTA i think LT we will be fine, we have P1 in the ground and if MAD cant get it out someone will takes us over that can.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and great result for the Aussies today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.