LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

ProjectUlu, the 2nd part of your statement below totally...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ProjectUlu, the 2nd part of your statement below totally contradicts the 1st part of your statement.

"There is nothing to read in his chart. There is usually little substance to what he says.

Sorry to be so direct Mitta, I do actually enjoy your posts and very so often you do posts very enlighthening info."

So, there is USUALLY little substance in mitta's posts, but they're OFTEN very enlightening. Huh? lol :)

Re the chart, have a look at that massive volume day on mitta's chart, most of the volume was contributed from the closing auction at 64c and that has put a ceiling on the share price ever since. There is a lot of potential supply between 60c and 64c. I'm inclined to think a lot of it has been shaken out / absorbed and what's left is happy at the moment because most of it is showing a small profit. But we need to convincingly clear 64c. Otherwise, if we dip below 60c that potential supply may become actual supply and it could be back to the naughty corner for LYC (read shakeout).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.