LYC 0.00% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Yeah cool, I get that and thanks.Yeah PD. You know you could...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Yeah cool, I get that and thanks.

Yeah PD. You know you could almost call that bounce off 57.5c a HL yeah? Previous low on 18th Dec of 55c.

However they chose to gap up this morning which would indicate that they intend to revisit that 60c mark at the very least and if thats the case then tomorrow looks ????

Gap up , trap some more punters, drop it down etc..

God almighty if I ever thought that I would be thinking this way 12 months ago I would never have believed it.

I was once one of those whom just believed the funds cheering every positive announcement and everytime the SP went down shrugged it off, put on the rose glasses and said it will come back.

I can remember thinking all this TA was BS.

Dark arts indeed...this has been a big learning curb. HUGE.

And here I sit in 2013 contemplating the psychology of this situation.

I'd love to think they want their 75c back but I know just how goddamn evil, greedy and conniving those bastards are.

Its like that movie Seven when you have to get inside the head of a serial killer to understand what they have done and you still know they are capable of something really diabolical because they don't play nice.

This share is one twisted son of a beach.

Tomorrow feels like it will be the day when the plot gets laid bare and thats just gut talking there.

And I have learned that you have to follow your gut at the end of the day, its usually right.

I'm gonna drink some beer now, take it easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.77 $9.256M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12357 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13181 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.