LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks for your kind words Orwell. I agree this stock can move...

1. 222 Posts.
    Thanks for your kind words Orwell. I agree this stock can move quite fast on just a little bit of good or bad news. I have been watching since about 18 months ago but find too much uncertainty happening. I am however, interested in how other people are interpreting the charts to see if it matches with my analysis.

On the chart I posted above, the green dots is actually a trailing stop of the Average of the Average True Range (ATR) for the last 21 periods * 2. Can be written as ATR(21)*2. Hence, I wouldn't buy if the price is below this stop.

To get into a trade I would use the top indicator which is the Wilson Internal Strength and the bottom indicator which is the coppock curve and buy when they both go above zero as long as the close is above the green dots.

I would sell when the close either goes below the stop, or the internal strength or coppock curve go back below zero. I am currently backtesting this system and have more luck when the coppock curve crosses above 100, however, only smaller cap stocks usually reach this.

I do reckon though that when this stock gets back into an uptrend it might be as good as the trend from 2010 to 2011.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.