LYC 0.00% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

2013, the adventure begins., page-26

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Ausheds - yep agree.

SOho- Yep agree again

Jan - The market is never, ever wrong.

You can disagree however if this was undervalued then someone would buy it at higher prices. I know it is difficult to understand how an asset that has potential higher valuation is traded lower however EVERYTHING is in the shareprice.

That includes risk, availability of capital to investors, cost of capital, time to market, funding costs for project vs risk, potential future developments vs risk, project vs other investments, competitors and their development, market demand, market price for product, global economics etc etc etc.

Investors at all levels factor everything they have into their investment decision and 62.5c is what it is worth.

If it was undervalued then someone would pay more and the price would rise due to increased demand.

But look to be fair this is the CHART forum guys, start an economics thread OR another thread on general to further discuss this FA valuation stuff.

Happy to engage there as I am FA / TA and it seems a good conversation to have as its above the 101 level ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.