JIN 0.65% $13.79 jumbo interactive limited

On my maths JIN is getting very expensive on 2013 figure but...

1. 588 Posts.
    On my maths JIN is getting very expensive on 2013 figure but 2013 maths may not be the best way to look at this stock.
    I think I understand this business a lot better than the analysts that cover the stock.
    EPS will fall in 2013 for sure. I am now getting 13-14c per share.(but it could be worse). Given no more Latin American lottery wins in 2014 I am getting 15c per share. 2015 given no other lottery wins is 24c per share. 2016 gets very very interesting……….I have 33c per share.
    This is my current guesses. I do know that it will be a better guess than the current analysts.
    What I do know is that I own a very good business that will have falling or flat earnings for the next few years. But it has very bright prospects in the future.
    The market may be harsh when things are flat to negative. It may be very caring. I have no Idea what the market will do.
    Given it is an internet stock with bright prospects it may get a PE re rating of 25 time but it may not
    either.
    I no matter what the market says in 2013 and 2014, we must remember this is a very good business.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.