MMC 9.44% 98.5¢ mitre mining corporation limited

By my lights, Les/MMC has done all the really big, and very...

1. 79 Posts.
    By my lights, Les/MMC has done all the really big, and very difficult problem solving extremely well and creatively, which is flummoxing as to why they repeatedly keep kicking sand in our faces over a rather simple thing such as these imaginary dates they keep supplying us!!    It's as if Les has a crazy, eccentric tic, that forces him to blurt out from time to time, random dates and deadlines, that are totally nonconversant with any known reality!
    I totally understand why a lot are upset by this, but for some reason, on the whole it doesn't bother me too much.

Meanwhile, when I look back to '09 when I first bought MGO, and compare it to today, the investment profile has improved dramatically. So many of those question marks of yesteryear, have been replaced with exclamation points,  such as the much higher resource upgrades.   AJ and 2 live have also listed other big positive developments.  I would only add.....

My biggest concern since the get-go, has been sovereign risk.  Ramu has and continues to be my bête noire with it's potential, along with others, to really roil the waters in that regard.  So it's been hugely important, to me, that MMC has done a superior job in community relations.  It's one on the reasons I would be shocked if Marengo, at this late date, chose a controversial tailings disposal method. Also, this seems to have been done with integrity, and not with arm twisting,  which leads me to believe, until I experience differently, that as a small share holder, my interests won't be harmed by machinations by MMC. I continue to be very optimistic about my MMC holdings.

About this time next year, I plan to come to Oz and travel around for a spell. So, here's hoping Marengo gets it's sp up to $1 party level by then, so I can cap off my visit with a whoop-de-do party!!!

Mahogany..... fairy bread?????  I googled it!   Your country spent a fortune for years, on TV ads with Crocodile Dundee promising us all that you all would be throwing shrimp on the barbie for us, if we only would come Down Under!  No way, no how, never, never, ever was it mentioned that you would also be feeding us bread and butter with sprinkles on top!!!! Say,what???   Do you serve red or white with that???? Do big, grown men eat this????   Perhaps, you jest, but if not..... Dear Heaven! Puleeze, let there be a McDonald's close to the party site!!!!!

Ciao!
    From Up Over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.