ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Funnily enough, I can't even see Sweet Life's posts anymore. I...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Funnily enough, I can't even see Sweet Life's posts anymore. I don't have her on ignore or blocked or anything like that. I think the mods permanently blocked her from my feed. Probably the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long time. Of course, they probably did it to keep me from posting things like this. Sadly, I'd bet all of the profits I've made on ADO in the last 2 weeks that I could guess what she's saying without even seeing it.

Anywho, to keep things on track for the stock, this feels eerily reminiscent of the .28c run. There are a few differences that I can see:

• Back then there was an investor series of events going on in the US where we were getting noticed and that helped feed into the positive sentiment many here held at the time (myself included).
    • At that time, we were still primarily focused on POC testing working (allegedly) with Philips. The rumours and the infamous whiteboard shot, again, helped with positive sentiment.
    • Outside of the rumours and positive sentiment about POC diagnostics, we really didn't have anything else happening. All of our eggs were in one basket.

I'm sure there are other things, but those are the things at the top of mind. Right now we have multiple avenues to revenue, a primary focus with a lowered bar to market entry and a capable management team with specific experience in the industries we are targeting.

That's about it. Hoping she who shall not be named gets the help she needs.

GLTA and hope this has some substance at the end of the hype.

DYOR, FWIW, IAFB blah blah blah...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.