EWC 7.69% 1.4¢ energy world corporation ltd

Dear Oranje, just as clarification , I believe the new recourse...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Dear Oranje,
    just as clarification , I believe the new recourse financing is in addition and new to other existing arrangements. I am currently unaware if any of this will be used to settle any current arrangements . To my knowledge , approximately , $50 mill is currently required to complete Sengkang and $100mill to complete the Philippines , plus outstanding debt to Slipform.($200mill).It is a complex arrangement with a lot of overlapping credit facilities and above my level of analysis.
    Secondly ,the 400mw power plant will generate $80 mill pa from power sales alone ,no gas component. The whole current Philippines project 650mw with associated gas sales (given they receive the required permits from SKKMigas for 2mtpa production from Sengkang) will at 12c per kwh (currently 15-22c) will deliver $450 mill pa.
    I would just add at this stage that these figures I believe are in $USD as the $AUD depreciates , some saying to 75c, the profit in $AUD climbs correspondingly. Another point of consideration is that even if the price of LNG falls given that EWC may be selling its own gas to itself for power generation it maintains its profit either way. I hope this has been of help .
    Cheers Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $43.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.636K 188.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 69274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.