FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

2014 Annual Report, page-5

1. 13,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4563
    It intriuges me why there is so much stress over the tight hole policy, if it were removed tomorrow there would be almost nothing that changes in relation to news flow other than a possible weekly drilling report that tells us nothing that we don't know.

It's a joint venture and all material news would still be released by it, either when it's ready or has exchange requirements , tight hole policy or not.

Now if your a Geo. From another Company looking at our leases, there is some technical information you won't get from updates and thats where the tight hole policy comes into effect. It's got nothing to do about results in general just about some specifics which would be over the head of many here including myself...

With SNE 1 we got lucky, the data was so good they gave a resource figure on the spot and had it checked independantly after the fact, that is not the norm, it can sometimes take months...the well data , which was updated as excellent, was released later when confirmed and as stated was excellent...

With SNE 2 we got the well results as required, which included a fantastic flow rate
    and more information will follow as they analyse the results and get an accurate figure, that will be ongoing...

Everything is going as one would expect when in a JV with large partners...they don't update often but in the case of CNE in particular they have exchange requirements and shareholders just as keen as we are to get results as accurately and quickly as possible...

It's unrealistic to expect any different without a tight hole policy IMO...

Cheers Whisky
    Last edited by Whisky49: 17/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $71.11K 137.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.