APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

This year is Graduation year for APG.They will complete the...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65

This year is Graduation year for APG.

They will complete the plant, commission the plant and start operations that will generate an income for them.

This all should happen within the next 3 - 4 months.

They will in the very near future sign an agreement with Bluescope and with the plant operational they will also be able to show the technologies to the other interested majors that will undoubtedly lead to more deals and more money for APG.

It is the year they graduate from relying on shareholders to fund them to being self funding and profitable.

My Son first heard about APG when he came home from the hospital. There probably hasn't been a week go by when he hasn't heard those three letters A P G. In fact I think they were his first words!

He has seen the Annual Reports, been up to the plant at Newcastle, sat in the car and listened to hundreds of conversations with other shareholders and company officers, did a major project on tio2 for science last year and this year being 2014 he graduates from year 12.

By then I will be expecting the APG share price to be at least double his ATAR x 10%.

So for him and the boys at APG its head down, bum up and PERFORM so they can both meet their targets.

I rang the company today.

They said we should expect a shareholders update next week.

I also think they start processing the Bluescope droppings
    either the end of next week or the following.

They seem to be of the view there will be a number of things announced this quarter.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.