RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

2014 outlook

1. 12,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    We started 2013 from 0.7c equivalent 3.5c, dropped and reached 8.7c. Therefore anything is possible this year.

No twitter comments since 24.12., that smashes the idea those comments were organised.

All will depend on sales success, about that the opinions among HC posters ( holders and non-holders ) are divided.

Guys flaming or baiting and personal verbal attacks won't help anyone here and always occur when a sp has significantly dropped. Doubts outweigh confidence especially when we watch other stocks rising like crazy.

I sat in the same boat recently with AHZ and since 4 months with VMT and it was and is always the same story. The sp goes up, drops, negative comments suddenly outnumber positive ones, posters turn on each other and then the company turns the sp direction around by announcing progress reports. As long as the fundamentals are o.k. the sp will adjusted accordingly.

The wait is frustrating but I am very confident we will get rewarded handsomely in the LT.

Happy New Year and GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.