FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I think the next round of results will be the turning point for...

1. 145 Posts.
    I think the next round of results will be the turning point for bgs. They obviously do not have the current resource size to make to financially viable to process at the Morila mine.

Kevin first started this nearology play when pog was strong and the start of the drilling campaign gained allot of interested from the market due to some promising shallow grades. Since after March pog has been on the nose and the grades have been pathetic and kevin seems to be making plans elsewhere ( liberia ) incase it does not get off the ground.

Do continue wasting money and dig and dig while getting poor grades that may not be financially viable to process or will it be with some decent grades soon??, or do we call it a day and focus on some new "potential" area's already identified. This is the question we are all waiting for, some substance on moving forward, and the market is sitting out, we all know where the sp will go if this does not eventuate, this stock is so hot with risk at the moment, I don't think even good grades would even skyrocket the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.