FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

2014 predictions, page-15

1. 3,790 Posts.
    I don't think the issue is lack of gold.....the areas Bgs has been digging is vast and every single place they dig they have found/find gold in shallow depths this is much better than finding gold at deeper depths...it is much cheaper to dig the Gold out for processing..

Its important to realise that gold is at its lowest price for years because of cooling of issues in Europe ,Middle East...Asia.and America...

This has decreased every Goldie miners share price .....some as much as 90%...

These trouble spots have a history of flaring up in a short amount of time...just pick one of the above locations and you will find a potential threat still bubbling under the surface...ie Egypt,Syria..yanks..tea party issues not resolved...just barely being managed at the moment...

Every extra dollar Gold price increase in 2014 means an extra dollar in profit for Bgs....low cost open pit mining....

Bgs is doing the right thing....

It's digging....digging and digging some more....it is finding gold....more gold and more gold....

Some share holders like me want to see Bonanza grades...but steady as she goes is also profitable. In Marli ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.