M4M 12.9% 2.7¢ macro metals limited

MeToo,The Directors total remuneration for 2013 FY was $4.38M...

1. 959 Posts.
    MeToo,

The Directors total remuneration for 2013 FY was $4.38M per the Annual Report/extracts that I have posted - that's crystal clear - the Annual Report doesn't lie.

In relation to your comment re; performance/milestone based remuneration:

For this size of company the normal process of setting performance milestones and the related remuneration rewards should be SET by the Board of Directors (which should be in a company of this size with a good setup; a maximum of 1 Executive Director and 2-3 Non-Executive Directors) and the performance/milestones should be met/achieved by the Executive Director/MD and the rest of the management team, who should in turn get rewarded for meeting those milestones? Even then, those equity-based rewards/payments should be nowhere near $500k/$600k+ and should be around $50k max (which equates to ~10% of the MD's remuneration).

But here we have; 7 Directors on the Board who are all giving themselves $500k/$600k+ in equity in one year on top of the $60k/$100k cash for Non-Executive Directors (who don't do much/anything on top of meeting a few times a year?) and on top of the $300k/$500k+ cash of the Executive Directors' remuneration.

So to answer your question of if I think that the Directors are currently getting paid $4.3M:

I think that it is very likely that they are getting paid more than that as the performance hurdles don't seem to too hard to achieve?

Add to that Iggy's big salary and you can see how I am coming to that conclusion?

Even if the Directors are getting paid nothing for 2014 FY (apart from Iggy's $532k fixed cash remuneration per annum), I would still be very angry that they were renumerated to the tune of $4.38M in one year.

That is ludicrous for a company of this size - it's ludicrous for a company ten times the size of KFE.

Now, you can try and convince yourself that they are getting remunerated just enough but you might want to take a step back and maybe do some comparisons to other peers.

Meanwhile, the company is out of cash and is about to dilute and bleed the loyal holders even more.

You all (holders) might not like my views, but I suggest that you take a step back and re-assess/re-think your position with this one - you might save yourself some coin and more importantly, you might get rid of some stress and sleep easier?

Anyway, good luck and I hope that they come out with something positive, such as a CR at a big premium, as you all need this thing to give something back after taking so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $97.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $332.5K 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813525 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.