SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

Agent the structure is no different to what it was before Tim...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Agent the structure is no different to what it was before Tim arrived and lets face it he wasn't there that long and you had invested long before he arrived.

I too have concerns that one shareholder is pulling the strings and he is neither an employee or a director. None of the directors hold shares which is very poor in my opinion and I am wondering if there is anyway the other shareholders in this company can get board representation.

I think if they want to develop this they will need money from the market and as such they need to remain listed. The major shareholder didn't sell any shares when this peaked at 65 cents a few years back or some 14-15 months ago when it was 36 cents.

I bought a few more yesterday at 4.8 cents so I could average down a bit more and because I thought it was oversold at these levels. As per my discussion with Matt late last year, I don't expect a cap raising however I am expecting some results very soon.

I would love a cornerstone investor also but would not like to see this diluted at these levels so agree that perhaps our major shareholder might need to reduce his position for this to happen. (100% of nothing is nothing, 50% of something is something!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 187001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.