SBR 14.3% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

so which director(s) appointed the current management structure...

1. 8,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    so which director(s) appointed the current management structure change without notifying the market? or can CMM just appoint a representative to speak for the shareholders of SBR?? is it a contractual agreement SBR has in place??

i thought CMM were arms length outfit, albeit run by a major shareholder in the SBR register.. but essentially working as operational consultants for the SBR ltd company and its shareholders as directed by the directors and the management of SBR?

isnt it up to the board to appoint people they feel suitably qualified to run ops?

what i am wondering is what damage is there by having people that are possibly not vetted by directors answering phones while running day to day ops for SBR and answering enquiries about sbr?? i have been told current enquiries to SBR are vetted to CMM emplyees??

Run this thought through

what if you had a CMM representative suddenly speaking for SBR, and what if that representative was and major shareholder, wouldnt there be a danger of a direct conflict of interest?? secondary to accessing info about and from the enquirer, what controls are there on disclosing the ops of sbr, suddenly CMM can be seen to be speaking for the company and also accessing price sensitive information. where does it end? does CMM influence or have a direct say in how funds are spent and distributed, and how the company is run in the future???

anyone know what is going down at SBR??

how does all this work??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.