SBR 17.7% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

2014 year of sbr?, page-52

1. 1,875 Posts.
    agent
    the unusual state of affairs here means that SBR has no staff - everyone is employed by KMM which is owned and managed by the biggest shareholder in the stable of companies.

One would hope that his motivation is more than just collect management fees for KMM but looking across the stable you can see that nothing much else is happening.

I still believe in SBR but traction needs to be gained by bringing large shareholders into the mix, but the structure as it stands would put them all off!!

No evidence, but strong perception of conflict of interest. I would like to see another independent director on the Board to shake this perception off but unfortunately the current Board apparently don't see the need to do this.

In the meantime, in some of the companies in the stable, options get gifted by the Board to "unrelated" parties, creating a potential dilution for loyal shareholders whose funds are used to pay KMM salaries.

Back to the real game - I believe there is plenty of copper on the tenement. Patience will be required but for sure the current share price does not reflect the value of the company and that is for the company to manage!

Look forward to some good news shortly, I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.239M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $4.696K 314.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 302701 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.