SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

2014 year of srm, page-2

1. 12,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    Your right for multiple reasons. Have you seen the price action in copper lately. I think we are now trading at $3.39lb.
    Once again, we need to think a little outside the box IMO. Analysts have called copper, gold and iron ore to seriously sell off to much lower levels than we are currently seeing. They have been wrong short term. If we believe what we read (sometimes) , the America and Europe have turned positive, Asia is still growing and Australia just approval $400b of new projects. All this points to a renewed surge in commodities and we might be closer to the bottom than the top. The resource market has been melted, so SRM might be in for great year given the grade and news flow into 2014. The big picture might be falling into place for us. These guys would probably have only stopped drilling for 2 days max anyway, so I'm expecting results by the end of jan with any luck. I'm also keen to see what we get in the deeper , next line of holes in the south body, that might add a lot of tons to this project very quickly if they come in. All in all, I'm looking forward to a punchy first qrt. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.