SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

2014 year of srm, page-6

1. 12,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    markets often dont make a lot of sense. SRM is clearly undervalued by any standard. we cant wish it higher. The first qrt should see a lot more drill results, initial resource statement, and we may well see production started by the end of 2014, bunanwan and new discoveries. The stock was 33c and now its here with only good news. its a brain dead buy down here but the market is still dysfunctional in resources. it is typical of a good stock in a bad market- low volume. we need to see the begining of a better resource market with the majors first. This may have already started. As i have mentioned before, funds cant play until they see some numbers from the intial resource statement. It wont take us long given the results to date and this fact would not be missed by people like Middlemas. the funds will mop up all this twister stock flapping around and around. The brokers and analysts have been endlessly negative about gold and copper and we know that has had an effect, even though our grade is some of the highest there is. The dollar has come off and we have some of the best grade, so we win on both fronts. im hoping the company can provide a clearer path for us in the first qrt so people can see the obvious. i guess i will sit here and wait it out, the company has its ducks lined up, so its going to happen imo. i also think it would take very little action to see this back in the high 20c range. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.