IVR 2.38% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

Hi parrotThanks for your comment, but it sounds like sentiment...

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Hi parrot

Thanks for your comment, but it sounds like sentiment parroting only without any underpinning research. No offence intended, but you are just reflecting the ignorant majority and that is not abnormal. You know, 'birds of a feather stick together' etc etc.

Anyway, you say:

"In the current market environment it might pay to DYOR and check the in ground resources and market caps of other precious metals juniors."

I say:

Give me some examples of other precious metals juniors with such a good maiden JORC that have a MC lower than IVR! Good luck with that, but how about you do some "DYOR" before jumping to conclusions.

I haven't finished accumulating yet, but I will give you this much research about IVR at this stage.

Ag resource value $440m AUD.
    Pb resource value $8.14m AUD.
    IVR share of resource = 75%
    Money in bank approx. $4m
    Low cost mining due to open pit.
    Low cost recovery plus high % recoverable.
    30% resource tonnage contains 60% Ag recoverable.
    Top 20 holders own 42% and seem to be holding.

The above facts are just a snapshot and must be overlayed by cost estimates etc etc.

Regardless and IMHO, on pure economic terms their maiden JORC resource is a stand out buy at current SP. Once market sentiment turns on this stock then it will be a huge winner for any investor. That sentiment will turn when IVR proves up their maiden resource and the geology looks near on certain for that outcome. Watch this space!
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.