AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

So as not to interfere with other threads I will respond to my...

1. 11,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    So as not to interfere with other threads I will respond to my own post.

I have a different slant because I have invested with a different view. In Feb last year AVB acquired a 100 percent interest in the Pedra Branca resource. At that time we were looking at 192,000t copper, 218,000 oz gold which as of Oct this year is now 560,000t copper, 500,000 oz gold, not bad for what was IMO cash strapped drilling schedules. In short I think its a copper dream, but so much for what I think. What has happened with AVB in this short time.

Stage 1 Fully financed to production, I punted on this but had no way of knowing they would pull it off with enough cash to complete the infill and pepper PB and surrounds with holes during 2014. There really is much more in the announcements over the last 18 months. This is the history that concerns me, if I were pressed as to what went wrong with previous AVB issues I think the GFC may have had a much more debilitating effect on AVB, perhaps to the point that they had lost their way after some of these shocks Vale included, but I really only scanned these past times. I do think they are good honest guys, again OMI.

My plan when I bought is solid and I have had my promises supplied.

I expect those in the know to do what they do, play the SP, right now It looks like it will find its non news bottom, and to be honest I do not see much news effecting this for the rest of the year. This does not mean the SP can't move, but I feel this is more market driven right now, yes I do see accumulation and why not if you can do it.

Anyway I give no advice here and just share from my point of view as I am a little tired of going over old ground! I do think AVB has reached a transformational period with a new set of rules, I can assure you I have no rose cover glasses. Next step is do the stuff needed to sign off the money and manage cash well.

As always DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.