RMS 1.90% $2.14 ramelius resources limited

The only people making "fat profits" are the banks. I heard on...

1. 48 Posts.
    The only people making "fat profits" are the banks. I heard on the news this morning that one of them had made a few billion in the last quarter. So glad they're spreading the wealth around But when their bets go bad (in the so-called "Free Market"), our loyal government will crawl naked over broken glass to bail them out with your money. However, the big changes to the bail out idea was endorsed at last November's G20 in Brisbane - now it's a "bail in" scheme, but naturally any unlikely losses (so unlikely) will be covered by the deposit insurance capped at $250,000 - on a pro rata basis. That simply means that Depositors (although a bank's customers are now viewed as "investors" and subject to the same "buyer beware" caveats as any ordinary gambler) will lose much of the money they had with their bank, and the "insurance" must pay out the banks' derivative losses first; meaning a bank customer may only receive fractions of a cent for every dollar they held.
    So yes, I like gold and silver - physical stuff where possible, and good production companies for their leverage effect otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
0.040(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.09 $2.15 $2.07 $5.340M 2.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 96948 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 39393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.