CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

2016 10 cent Prediction, page-91

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I'm pretty sure they can withhold the information, the measured result was only drilling 1% of the previously drilled area it's easy to decide to keep going to prove up a bigger resource for a bigger announcement in conjunction with the independent consultants I think if the independent consultants turned around and said they wanted to release the report findings then of course they would have to until then the board, the Independent geo's and the geo team taking the samples would be bound by confidentiality agreements. Small asx companies are always working on a project that has material share price details the MDL Ann would have to be announced straightaway anything non committal yet like drilling more and more assays for a report not so much it would be nice to be informed that is what is occurring though. It gets to a point waiting 6 months for drill results if it's on the small side it'll be a major let down lol so the onus comes on to keep going to you got a sizeable JORC imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.