NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I agree with leasx. If you attend AGMs you'll realise that there...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I agree with leasx.

If you attend AGMs you'll realise that there are a lot of retail investors who don't understand anything about what their investee companies actually do.

It's sensible to have private sessions with institutions/analysts so discussion can be had without the time wasting of basic questions that any shareholder should know with 5 minutes of Googling.

It would be nice if these sessions were open to more shareholders but the fundamental problem is how do you distinguish "serious" investors orthogonal to shareholding or size of their available capital.

I do agree that we should all receive the same info though. Posting the presentations is a start but it would be nice if more of these analyst/institutional sessions were recorded or transcribed.

On a positive note I've always found the nearmap execs to be very approachable and that's why I go along to the AGMs because it's the one time of the year anyone can show up and if you ask sensible questions they're more than happy to discuss almost anything (outside of non-public numbers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.